CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Math Wall and Birthday Display

The bulletin boards in our classrooms are from ceiling to floor.  We have 4.   That sounds wonderful but you lose a lot of space when you have a table pushed up against it.  Sooo, I decided to make my own.  I went to the dollar store and purchased 4 sheets of foam board.  Taped them together and covered it in the fadeless paper from Lakeshore.  I bought the big roll and had a lot left over after doing the 4 bulletin boards.  This is how it turned out.  The dot posters are from Creative Teaching Press.  $11.99.   They were handing out the paper flowers at our fall festival, so I added it to fill the space. The Addition Strategy Posters on the tall bulletin board are available for FREE in my TPT store.  I also have FREE Subtraction Strategy Posters too.





Remember in August when Walmart had all of those 88cent goodies.  This is what I did with my cupcakes set.  I have a small area near my door where they fit perfectly.  I bought the ribbon at Walmart and laminated the cupcakes.  I used a Vis-A-Vis marker so that I can use them over again.



Have a great night. 
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I love that there is another Tammy and in Florida no less! The number of Tammy bloggers continues to amaze me:) I am your newest follower.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple
    I am having a HUGE giveaway to celebrate 12-12-12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birthday display!!!!! My BB space is very precious and completely used up! It would be great to display this somewhere else in my room- it's on a closet door right now, but I love the ribbon!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get those cupcakes???

    ReplyDelete