CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome to Primary Paradise!

Welcome to my new blog Primary Paradise.  With the encouragement of my amazing family and the awesome group of teachers I work with I have finally started my blog.  I am so excited about this new adventure.  This is my 18th year of teaching.  Thirteen of those years in 1st, all others in 2nd and 3rd.   

I chose the name Primary Paradise for two reasons: 
1. I live in the beautiful sunny state of Florida (Paradise...never a snow day here). 
2. My years of experience are in the primary grades and I can't imagine teaching anything  else.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    Not only are you a fellow Floridian, but a fellow Brevardian! I don't know how many of us have blogs. I am pretty much a "newbie" to this as well! So, we are on this journey together. Thanks for checking out the "legalities" about selling on TpT for Brevard teachers!
    Good luck to you in this endeavour. BTW, I can't become a "Follower" on your blog. It says "Followers", but nothing to click.
    Susan Berry

    ReplyDelete